maandag 1 februari 2016

Slow but purposeful

Last post has been a while again, but I slowly progressing on Mr. death himself.
Again I have a couple of pictures of actual progress. Not the best pictures but they are quick phone snapshots that I'm sharing with my painting buddies, horus heresy lovers and some facebook groups.
I'm pretty pleased with how he's turning out as it is the Mortarion as I envision him after reading and rereading a couple of his appearances in black libraby & forge world books.
I'm even more pleased that my ploy worked. After almost finishing the primarch I'm now bursting at the seams again with enthusiasm to paint some troops. So another set of 5 breachers are standing- cleaned and primed- ready to be painted. Still a slow crawl but any growth is nice....right?

















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten