maandag 28 maart 2011

Nailed that one! Nailed it good

Dear readers/watchers,

a very short but happy post.

As of last saturday I'm a contestant in the painting competition der lage landen( The Netherlands and the dutch part of Belgium). The 26th of March me and some friends gathered at the GW shop in Antwerp. That store was the scene for our local selection of this competition. I took home the first place in single mini 40k with the commisar in the previous post. Not only is the win great, but the prospect of finally have one of my better mini's captured in a profesional picture(let's hope so). As soon as the guys from the shop hand over the picture, I'll post it up here. A friend of me over at http://dimsgalleries.blogspot.com/ participated and won some categories. Give us a thumbs up for the 10th of April.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten