donderdag 10 februari 2011

Trickle, trickle...the hobby faucet needs some more pressure

Okay,

time for another post. This won't be saying to much as "nothing" happened to really talk about. However I'd like to make this a sort of introduction to a little bit more interesting posts right around the corner.
To actually include at least 1 interesting(let's hope so) picture in this post:
During the move(more about that in a sec) I made some time to "pose" my finished Isengard project. I'll be staying away from lotr for a long while, save for maybe a shot at one of the characters for the occasional painting competition. But....behold my Uruk Hai :-D
On a further note, I started a new mini exchange with 2 friends and I'll be painting the sword drawing-death korps of Krieg Commisar from forge world for one of them. I still need to start cleaning the model up. So give me some time before the first WIP-shots.

As a final "subject" I'd like to explain myself for the lack of new stuff. At the moment I'm extremely busy upgrading the complete first floor of my house. Last year the "master bedroom" was treated that way and for me a lot of actions were quite new. Not completely dissapointed in myself and a whole bunch of experiences added to my resume, I'm now ready to take on the next two bedrooms(one of them is actually the office/hobby room). I want to finish like twice the work in half the time :-p
And i hope I'll be still able to make some progress here... So keep your fingers crossed, I know I will!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten